Do you have an addiction?
You’ve had back-to-back corporate events and feel like you need to detox, but there might also be those times when you question whether you can really stop drinking or taking drugs. Is it a lifestyle choice or is there a larger issue at play?
Luxury Rehab in Chiang Mai, Thailand
The Cabin in Chiang Mai, Thailand offer expert led treatment programs for a spectrum of addictions and mental health issues. A world away from your triggers, it might be just the step you need to begin to live life to the full.
If you’re questioning whether you have a problem with alcohol or drugs, take a moment to fill in the questionnaire below for yourself.
Problematic Drug and Alcohol Use QuestionnaireÂ
1. Have you ever decided to stop drinking or using drugs for a certain time?
2. Do you get annoyed when people complain about your drinking or drug use?
3. Have you ever switched from one kind of drink or drug to another in the hope that this would help you cut down?
4. Have you ever needed a drink or drug to help you wake up or go to sleep during the past year?
5. Do you envy people who can use drink or drugs without getting the consequences that you do?
6. Have you had problems connected with your drink or drug use during the past year? This might include financial, legal or relationship problems.
7. Do you ever â€˜primeâ€™ yourself by drinking or drugging BEFORE parties or social functions. Do you sneak off at these events to use drugs or have â€˜extraâ€™ drinks.
8.Â Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking or using drugs whenever you want but have never actually managed to do so?
9. Have you missed days of work because of drinking or drugging ?
10. Have you ever felt that your life is in a bit of a mess due to drink or drugs?
Contact us to discuss how The Cabin can help you, a luxury rehab in Asia
5 or more yes answers may indicate problematic drug or alcohol use. Be sure to speak to addiction specialists when seeking help. Get in touch with us and we will refer you through to experts with a good ear and compassionate heart.